Thanks for making this year’s conference the best State of Search yet!
We want to say a huge, huge thank you to all our State of Search Sponsors for 2015. Without you, there would be no conference. We appreciate your commitment to State of Search this year and we’re already working to make your sponsor experience better and more valuable for you in 2016. So, from the State of Search conference team, we want to say “Sponsors, you Rock!” Thank you for all your support in 2015.
The biggest thank you of all goes to our Title Sponsor Bing. When we heard you were back for the second year as Title Sponsor, there was a whole lot of Happy Dancing going on at State of Search headquarters!
And to our DFWSEM Annual Sponsor, Advice Interactive, thank you. Your support throughout the year makes it possible for us to pull all this together.
A big thank you as well for the amazing contribution of our other sponsors:
- Track Sponsors: Moz, Affiliate Summit, Vertical Nerve, SMU Digital Marketing Program, and The Digital Career Center.
- Party Sponsors: Moz, Dallas Search Engine Academy and Stone Temple Consulting.
- To our Coffee Sponsor, Yext, thank you for getting us all started and keeping us going through two intense days of conference awesomeness.
- Our Tool Time Sponsors: SweetIQ, Yext, rmoov, and Advice Interactive.
- Sponsor of our Bobblehead Speaker Gifts, Status 26
- A huge Thank you to Pubcon for sponsoring the WIFI (and for taking the Day 1 issues in their stride like the true professionals we know they are)
- And a very special thank you to our Venue Sponsor, Life In Deep Ellum. The atmosphere you created in the venue was a big part of the success of the event.
This is what Brittani Wilkins of the Dallas Mavericks had to say about State of Search:
We are already working through some ideas that have been put forward for Sponsorship and exhibitors in 2016. If you have a great idea, we would love to hear your suggestions.
We hope all of you attendees will put our outstanding sponsors at the top of your list when you need help in their area of expertise.
A Texas-sized “Thank you!” to all of you from the State of Search conference team and DFWSEM.
Timothy Huneycutt is the SEO Coordinator at DealerOn, Inc., where he helps beef up his clients’ sites to rank well in Google Search. When he’s not neck-deep in reports, he enjoys reading, writing, and binging shows on Netflix (are there any Whovians in the house?). For more fresh insights in all things SEO and nerd-culture, you can follow him on Twitter – @Timotheous128