The best of Dallas’ food trucks are rolling in for State of Search
Last year we let State of Search attendees roam the streets of Deep Ellum for lunchtime – and while that was awesome, this year we’re changing things up. You can still go off-site and do your own thing (not that you would want to, right?), but we’re keeping things clean and simple this time around with some of the best food trucks in Dallas. That’s right, we’ve got mobile food at State of Search. It’s 2016.
Sponsored by the awesome Dallas SEO Dogs, here’s the breakdown of which trucks will be there and the different food options they provide.
Monday, November 14th | 11:30am – 1:15pm
- Yim Yam Truck (Thai Fusion) – Beef, chicken, or veggie rice bowl with a side of sweet potato fries
- Jack’s Chowhound (American Diner) – Pulled pork sandwich, cheese burger, or hot dog with side of chips or cole slaw
- SSahm BBQ (Korean Fusion) – Assortment of Korean BBQ tacos
- Ricks BBQ (Texas BBQ) – 2-meat plate with a side, loaded potato with your choice of
meat, or a sandwich with a side
- The Guava Tree (Cuban American) – Cuban sandwich and plantain chips,
Piccadillio Rice bowl with tostones (can add black beans), loaded yucca fries (can add meat)
Tuesday, November 15th | 11:45am – 1:30pm
- Easy Sliders (Mini Burgers) – 2 sliders and a side of chips
- Fried Pies For All (Pies!) – Savory or sweet pies and chips
- Nammi Truck (Vietnamese Fusion) – Assorted meat and veggie tacos, sandwich, or rice bowl, with a side of chips
- Chez Flo Food Truck (French Cuisine) – Crepe or sandwich (truck still working on which truck and menu)
- The Guava Tree (Cuban American) – Cuban sandwich and plantain chips, Piccadillio Rice bowl with tostones (can add black beans), loaded yucca fries (can add meat)
We don’t know about y’all, but we’re hungry already! We can’t wait to sink our teeth into these delicious food options, and we hope you’ll be joining us. If you haven’t purchased your ticket already, use the code FOODTRUCK to save an extra $100. It’s the least we could do to make sure you experience the best food trucks in Dallas. See you there!