Early Bird Digital Marketing
Google My Business used to be so simple. Name. Address. Phone Number. Website URL. GMB is not as easy anymore. With all the features, like Posts, Q&A, messaging, reviews and more, there is a lot that can go wrong with Google My Business. Don’t think so? Just look at the Google My Business Help Forum.
Every day real business owners and agency marketers go to the Help Forum for answers to issues they’re having with Google My Business.
In this session you will learn about some of the problems you can – and probably will – experience at some point with Google My Business and how to solve them:
• Things that can cause your listing to get suspended and what to do when your GMB profile is suspended
• Reasons why posts may be rejected and what you can do to fix them
• How to report competitors that are breaking GMB’s terms of service
• Why your profile information can get changed without your approval
• How to report fake reviews or reviews that violate Google’s terms of service
• What to do about competitors that are spamming GMB
• How to select the best categories for your business and why it’s important
• Reasons why a review might not show up in your Knowledge Panel
• What to do if you have duplicate listings
• And more!
If you manage Google My Business profiles, you WILL run into issues. Learn how to handle some of these problems before they happen.
How to handle common — yet challenging to fix — GMB issues:
- What to do if your listing gets suspended
- What to watch out for so your Posts don’t get rejected by Google
- How to report competitors that are breaking Google’s Terms of Service