2. Content and SEO. In 2018 Google’s updates changed how they interpret user intent and site’s ability to meet that intent. I’ll focus this piece on the practical execution steps to put together a world-class SEO program based on content.
3. Why this isn’t the year of voice. I’ll talk about what’s holding it back (not speech reco, but NLP). But that doesn’t mean there aren’t opportunities in play now, so I’ll outline what types of businesses are doing well with it now.
4. Why visual search will become big before voice. Because it already is big. Google image search is more than 20% of all search in the US and Europe. And Google is looking for more and more ways to get people to start their searches visually.
Attendees will learn:
1. What the big picture is in the world of SEO.
2. Which opportunities are the best fit for their organization.
3. How to get started in each major ares of opportunity.
The goal will be to help attendees understand what opportunities might best for their organizations to pursue.